Someone please create a Walking Mod!

Mad Max Mods Forums Modding Talk Someone please create a Walking Mod!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ainmosni 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

shogunorta

This is the one thing that makes this game (on PC) unplayable for me with a keyboard. To not be able to walk completely kills the immersion. On Steam, nobody seems to mind it, but for me, even tactically, it is necessary. For instance, beyond immersion, what if I want to sneak up on an enemy? What if I want to take slower steps without dodging uncontrollably all over the place? And I could go on. Seriously, whoever ported this to PC did a terrible job in this respect. I’ve heard that walking on the console or with a controller is possible, but it even sucks there too! Why they didn’t do a better job with this simple inclusion is beyond me. Anyway, someone please create a Walking mod. Or at least does anyone know how to mod for this game? I would do it myself, but I sort of refunded the game already…!

markilluk

PC Version “port” was done in house by Avalanche and it’s a very good one actually…well at least in terms of optimisation. I agree with you that walking “key” should have been implemented indeed….just like few other “logic” measurements. Check on my other Post here…”Suggested Mods”

ainmosni
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.